RJMJ

Scrapping With Liz-August-Template Challenge-Anxiety:Interlude

Scrapping With Liz-August-Template Challenge-Anxiety:Interlude
RJMJ, Aug 19, 2019
Description:
Thanks! Again For A Wonderful Template...I Loved The Design Of It!...I Definitely Used The General Template Design...But I Did Move The Photos Around Ever So Slightly...I Liked The Way They Looked Separately As Opposed To Together...They Started Out That Way...But If You Look Closely At My Layout...I Think You Can See Why They Look Better Separated...And How I Used The Template As A Vision To Complete The Layout...I Recently Purchased The Bundle That I Used Here To Create This Layout...I Have Been Wanting To Scrap This Layout Ever Since I Saw This Collection In The Store...I'm Glad To Say That I Was Finally Able To Make This Purchase & Complete The Vision That I Had For This Layout...

Seems Like I Never Stray Too Far Away From My Own Personal Demons & Everyday Drama...Life Is An Uphill Battle Sometimes & My Anxiety Is Only Part Of My Struggle...But Thankfully...That's What Scrapbooking Is For...Eventhough The Layout Is About Anxiety & It's Complicated Struggles...The Layout Is Also Filled With Lots Of Hope & Positivity...Amid The Clutter Of Anxiety There Are Also Visions Of Hope & Positivity...Lots Of Pretty Flowers...Open Spaces & Bright Colors...A Heart,A Bird & A Butterfly...All Of Which Signifies Hope,Love,Possibilities,Happiness & Transformation...

*For My Anxiety:Interlude Layout-I Used:

*Silent Battles:Stress-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Hope Shines Bright-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(1)
*Messy Marks-Dates 2019-Rachel Jefferies(1)
*MBC August 2019 Template-Scrapping With Liz
KarenB likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    559.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).