flowersgal

Aug2019_PRD Chall_web

Aug2019_PRD Chall_web
flowersgal, Aug 17, 2019
Description:
August 2019 - Pink Reptile Designs Challenge
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs - BonVoyage bundle; Seriously; Wanderlust; Emphasizers; Aug19 word art for challenge (supplied)
    • cinderella
      Love your page! So creative to place the wa on the photo!
      I hope the smell disappeared soon...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Rikki
      Well, even though you might have had to look for inspo you came through wonderfully. I totally love your take on it. Really! I can imagine what that must have been like. Thank God you found the item only a few days later...I don't want to think what would have happened after weeks.
      Thank you for playing.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      That red Jeep has been an inspiration, for sure! I love how you superimposed the word art on the vehicle. Your journaling is great! And thank goodness it was a rental! Hoping that the smell dissapated by the time you had to return it.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cinderella, @Rikki, @mcurtt - thanks girls. Glad you enjoyed the story. Fortunately we found the missing item before it got too rank! And, yes, it was a rental -- not my choice as some of you know -- but it did make for some fun photos and funny stories.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love that car, too! The way you put the title on the car makes it look like advertising. Very clever.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Amson
      Love your journalling on the car.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a great way to tell your story! I love how you added the journaling over the jeep! Really fun page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mirjam
      Teeheee Patsy what a fun story and I am really happy it got scrapped thanks to the challenge! Love your page and that wordart over the car is just brilliant!!! LOVE IT!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).