rchansen

August Scraplift Challenge

August Scraplift Challenge
rchansen, Aug 14, 2019
Description:
Richmond - Lynn Grieveson. Silver Lining - One Little Bird. Hey There Handsome - Bella Gypsy. Roam - One Little Bird. Daytrippers - One Little Bird.
ashleywb, KarenB and FarrahJobling like this.
    • cfile
      You go girl.. was waiting to see your Sturgis photo :) My brother went a few years back and loved his trip out west on the Harley.. I loved that he saw Bison and stuff too.. did you see that as well? Great page and composition Robyn. Great page! I love seeing you smile :)
      rchansen likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Great pic and love the bit of string and sequins on the side.
      rchansen likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the layering and the choices of papers. The b/w striped paper adds movement across the page. And love the string and the On the Road sign, amazing shadows. Wonderful page and lift!
      rchansen likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so good!!! I love that chevron paper with the woodgrain BG. The little road sign is so cute and what a fab photo! Thank you so much for choosing one of my pages to lift. I am flattered and love what you did :beat
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      @cfile Hi Christa!! We did not see Bison and I was so disappointed!! We did have a blast though and I can't wait to scrap more pages!! @bcgal00 Thanks!! This was a fun scraplift - love C&S. @HeatherB Thanks!! I think the On The Road sticker is my favorite!! @KarenB It was tough to choose from your beautiful gallery - I saved a bunch to scraplift!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
      HeatherB, KarenB and cfile like this.
    • NancyP
      Ohhhh, I am SOOOOOO jealous!! My hubby and I always planned on riding to Sturgis, but sadly never made it. I sold my bike and don't ride anymore since he passed away. But I guess I should be happy that I lived in Daytona Beach for 21 years. LOVED bike week!!!
      I love that you kept the layout simple so one can focus on that awesome photo. The road sign is just perfect and I love the string. Fabulous layout and it brings back many good memories for me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    714.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).