Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2019-094-Washi-Tape

ATC-2019-094-Washi-Tape
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 6, 2019
Description:
CREDITS: KITS - “Faithful”, “Good Day Bad Day”, “Lazy Weekend”, “I Like Big Books”, “Fast Food”, “Sunny Side Up”, “Bugging Out”, “In the Forest”, Kristin Aagard; “Light Me Home”, Lynn Grieveson; “Buttermilk Hill”, Becca Bonneville; “Puppy Love”, Pink Reptile Designs; “Shine Bright”, Rachel Jefferies; “Shutterbug”, One Little Bird; “So Basic”, Mommyish; “A Healthier Me”, “Beach Girls”, “Pampered Pooch”, Boomers Girl Designs. FONT – Will & Grace
MrsPeel likes this.
    • RJMJ
      AHA!...This Is Sooooo...Cute!...Another Great Original Idea!...Way To Think Outside The Box For This Challenge!...Love It!...
    • KAPOH
      HEY!!!!! How did those flairs get in there with that washi tape. Agree with RJMJ - SO CUTE!
    • MrsPeel
      see? this is one of the things that I most love in the Muse....you took the idea and brought something that I had not thought of!!!!! I didn't think about using washis (which is something I am not very good at) this is colorful, happy, love the addition of your text, and, as always you two bring life to the ARCs!!!! (talking about KAPOH...if I am not mistaken you are sisters in law? my memory was affected even more this last time I was away...) anyway, gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).