mmbstaley

On Our Way pg 1

On Our Way pg 1
mmbstaley, Jul 27, 2019
Description:
Journaling: Riding Splash Mountain was still at the top of Brenna's To Do list on our last day. As we sat on the bus waiting to head to the Transportation Center she was watching the ride time in the app. Initially it said the ride was closed for maintenance, but finally it said it was open and so Brenna, Jordyn and I decided to go there instead of heading to Epcot like originally planned. We were on a mission to get there as fast as possible, but still spotted a few fun things along the way that morning.
credits:
Sahlin Studio: July 2019 blog template
Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs: Project Mouse- Basics, (Basics 2), Enamel Pins, Enamel Pins (Main Street), Enamel Pins (Frontier), Artsy (Adventure), Project Mouse (Pirates)
Melinda Staley: smiley face pin, Put Your Ears On Collection- White paper, watercolor wash, Good Time and Celebrate enamel pins
font: Mouse Memoirs Regular, CK Becky, The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce
sahlink, JennFort and Juliestcyr like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      So cute! I love this template. and the blue and white watercolour in the background and the treasure map "x" makes me feel like I'm riding Dumbo right now.
    • yellowpeep
      I love all your enamel accents. Your layout has a great flow to it, due to the perfect placement of everything.
    • sahlink
      This is so fun!!! I stared at this for SO SO long!! It's really incredible. All of the colors and arrows. Love this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).