Day3_ChristmasinJuly2019_web

Day3_ChristmasinJuly2019_web
flowersgal, Jul 22, 2019
Description:
Day 3 - Christmas in July 2019
Supplies:
Lynne Marie - Darling kit; Masked beauty
Kim Jensen - Knotty bits
Pink Reptile Designs - Stories (an old freebie)
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so sweet, Patsy. Love all of the oval small photos.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. Since most my ornament photos were landscape shots, I decided to use ovals. See additional info about the ornaments in this day's thread.
    • wombat146
      What a great layout! Love the family photo blended into the background and your ornaments a wonderful Patsy! Love that little angel, and such a creative idea to put them into oval shapes!! Beautifully done layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Very sweet!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a great family photo! Your addition of ornaments are fun. I love the off-kilter mat & the stitching around your border.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful blending ... love the old ornaments in the tree. I think it's a pity that nothing is left of my Mum's Christmas decorations ...
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. There are stories about the ornaments that I would have told had space permitted but with the requirements for one large photo and 6 others, I had to forego that for now.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @marijke - So sorry your mum's decorations didn't get passed on to you. Every year our daughter Jill adds a new ornament or two but includes some from her own childhood and from the childhoods of her kids (now grown). And we usually reminisce about one or more of them each year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).