flowersgal

Day4_ChristmasinJuly2019_web

Day4_ChristmasinJuly2019_web
flowersgal, Jul 22, 2019
Description:
Day 4 - Christmas in July 2019 (earliest memory)
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - Nordland kit; Worn frame edges
Paislee - Dec Favs # 7
Sahlin Studio - December bundle
mnjenlittle likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      awwww! What a precious memory! Good job keeping the secret! My son had to keep a Christmas secret about that age. He was so proud when his sister was surprised by her gift. :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful memory, Patsy. I love your pictures and journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What great journaling! And you kept that secret! I love that you included a photo of you and your dad, and the photo of your mom and her new fur coat.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mnjenlittle - It's hard to keep such a big secret at a young age. Good for your son.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - Thanks. Did you read my "confession" in Day 4 thread about the "manufactured" coat photo? Thankful for the wonders of Photoshop.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Thanks for the compliment on the journaling. Did you read about the "coat" photo in my comments in the day 4 thread?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal LOL! No, I had not read your forum post before leaving a comment. How fun is that! Obviously I didn't know. And if you don't mention it to others, it is another secret! I agree, Photoshop is wonderful.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Awwww...this made me tear up!! I'm so glad that you were able to piece together that picture...amazing job!! Thank you for sharing your secret!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Oh what a sweet memory. Love the pictures and the Santa!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).