KAPOH

Wigwam

Wigwam
KAPOH, Jul 21, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING:
TOP ARROW: Lodge, one of the buildings at the Wigwam complex
BOTTOM ARROW: Tree-lined private road to Wigwam
JOURNALING BLOCK: When I went to see the community theatre's production of "Spamalot" at the "Wigwam," it was like stepping back in history. Over 50 years ago, when I worked for the local newspaper, the Wigwam was a private retreat owned by the publishers. Each year the advertising department held a lavish party at the place. The only thing that looked familiar to me was the long drive down the tree-lined private entrance road and the totem pole outside. Unfortunately, my camera's battery died before I could get more that a few pictures. I'm already planning to go to their next musical which will also be at the Wigwam and take TWO cameras, just in case!
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me; TEMPLATE: "Fiddlesticks No. 51" - Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; KITS: "Taste of Canada" - Britt-ish Designs; "Native" - LynneMarie; FONTS: Comic Sans; Magnolia Sky
    • HeatherB
      Love the rich earth tones in your colour palette. And love that big totem pole between the photos. Great page! Too bad about the camera battery.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).