Description:
For the Christmas in July: 10 Days of Christmas Challenge
Day 2 | 5 senses journaling challenge

Dear Santa Elements | Elif Sahin Designs
Dear Santa Papers | Elif Sahin Designs
Dear Santa Stamps | Elif Sahin Designs
Here's the Story Templates | Pink Reptile Designs
    • bellbird
      well dang it your journalling and this pic just made me get all weepy - way to capture it all and gorgeous design & layout from this special memory
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you @bellbird - it was fun to relive that moment! i couldn't believe i hadn't scrapped this yet?!?!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @jenn mccabe that's what Xmas in July is for, right?! I hope you & Finn get/had similar surprises this year
    • KittyY
      whelp!! Brought tears to my eyes!!! What a sweet boy you have
    • mrs2a50
      Oh, this just brings out all the feels Jenn! So powerful!!
    • umyesh
      Your journaling just about made me cry. What a wonderful surprise! I'm so happy you were able to be together for Christmas. I love how you've pushed your journaling etc to the right edge of the page. I also love how you didn't have a picture of the moment but you still used a picture on your page. Thank you for the challenge and inspiration! Looking forward to playing along.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful memory and photo of your son. I liked how you tied the senses into your journaling giving the moment a new slant. Very creative and your clean and simple layout is a winner!
    • mcurtt
      So heartwarming! Love the journaling, the photo of your son. This is just perfect!
    • Dalis
      I am not crying.... you are crying!
    • norton94
      Aww the journaling is fantastic and totally made me cry. Gorgeous page Jenn!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).