Travel Mates

Travel Mates
BLKinOR, Jul 19, 2019
Description:
Credits:
July 2019 Challenge Template
Pink Reptile Designs - Bon Voyage
    • tinkerbell1112
      Love that you highlighted the bags you traveled with. I do the same thing! Love the large bold black title!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the BIG title down the side and the circle photo highlighting your packed bags.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @tinkerbell1112 thank you. I don't always take a photo of our bags. I'm glad I did for this trip since it was perfect here. May need to add this to my routine.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love the graphic title and all your details. One day you'll look back on that "antique" luggage! LOL Glad you are here and sharing your creativity! Welcome!
    • jenn mccabe
      Welcome to the TLP gallery! I love your composition and photo arrangement so much. The balance of having a photo of each of you on the bench and then the details shot of the luggage in the circle is such and fun and creative idea! Love what you did with the template! (and I read your note in the thread that you were having issues with getting the page to show up) I clicked on the information tab above, and I just noticed your page is a little small -which is totally fine! But you could save it 600x600 pixels wide instead of 375x375 - only if you want, it's up to you. You just want to keep the overall file size around 250 KB or under. But your dimensions could be a bit bigger if you'd like. There are two links/codes you can grab to pop your layouts into the forum threads: Share BB IMG with thumbnail code or the one above it: Share BB IMG Code. The thumbnail will always grab a small thumbnail version of your layout, and the other will grab the full size version that you upload. So if you uploaded a 600x600 it would grab that size and it would show up a bit bigger in the threads. Hope that helps. Feel free to ask a question in the forum if you need help! sometimes new members have to wait until they have a few posts before the gallery links will work in the forum - this is just to keep spammers at bay and keep our forum safe. So that could have been an issue too. But welcome! :)
    • BLKinOR
      @gonewiththewind , Thank you. I still use some other, even more antique luggage! Maybe I should scrap that also.
    • BLKinOR
      @jenn mccabe Ah, I did follow (or I thought I did) Anne's directions and when I posted the link with the image absolutely nothing showed up. That's why I tried the thumbnail option the next day. Maybe it was blocked because I was new, not because I had chosen the wrong link to share. That helps me understand. Thank you.
    • mirjam
      What a wonderful take on the challenge template! I too love that you took that photo of your travel bags to highlight!!! I love paying attention to details like that! I see this is your first layout in the TLP gallery. Welcome, welcome and thanks for joining in the pink reptile challenge!
    • mcurtt
      What a great trio of photos! I love that your central pic is of your luggage. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    375px
    Height:
    375px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).