RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-July-Week#3:Word Swap-A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-July-Week#3:Word Swap-A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
RJMJ, Jul 18, 2019
Description:
Still Remains A Very Interesting Challenge...As We Get Into Week #3 I Gave This A Lot Of Thought...I Changed The Quote Almost Completely...Almost...I Switched Out The Word "Doubted" For "Doubt"...& I Think You Can Clearly See All The Words That I Crossed Out...I Thought This Was A Very Interesting & Thought Provoking Quote On It's Own But How To Change/Improve It?...I Like The Quote That I Ended Up With & I Turned It Into A Question?...

*Can Doubt Only See Part Of The Picture?(Food For Thought...Perhaps)...

And I Finally Added My Paper Of Choice...But My Lonely Index Card Was Calling Out For Some Art Journaling Love & Further Direction...So I Added A Few Extra Elements To Further Add To The Mystique Of My Quote...Hope That's O.k....I Really Like How It Looks Now...I Also Named My Layout Page Appropriately To My Liking...If This Is Not Conducive To Week#4...I Will Gladly Change/Alter Accordingly...Thanks! Once Again For The Thought Provoking Great Monthly Muse...

*For My A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Layout-I Used:

*A Quiet Place-Bundle/Messy String:Salt Air/Index Card-Rachel Jefferies
*Staples:The Good Life:June-Marisa Lerin
    • Daniele Cristina
      Delicious this!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • norton94
      So cool! I love the blending and colors - such a cool page
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      I Adore how you decorated your layout.... and how you put so much thought into the original sentence and how to proceed, the whole process of working with a sentence and changing it to fit your mood, you truly are understanding the challenge! :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    477.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).