mcurtt

2019-07_July-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0717_web

2019-07_July-TLP_Speed-Scrap_0717_web
mcurtt, Jul 17, 2019
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Joulukuu, Under Pressure. Just Jaimee - It’s About Time, You Make Me Happy. Pink Reptile Designs - No Probllama. Kristin Aagard - Cody.
Electra likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love this page. It's the simplicity of the photos that makes it just right. Great job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • julianz
      Nice colour scheme. Did you avail yourself of the free offer? LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      Love that green background with the other colors you've used! Beautiful big photos and journaling. I love how you've used your papers to create lines along your photos (that doesn't make sense in writing but it does in my head haha).
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is beautiful, Marilyn! I've been there many times - my MIL had a lake cottage very near there and it was always so interesting to see these horses and buggies everyplace we went.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I love everything about this page! I love the peaceful warm colors you've used and the photo treatment is perfection! Your journaling is what makes the page amazing though. What a memory of 9/11. I love the yellow glitter confetti and sparkles that you added too. Gorgeous page as always. :agree
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • flowersgal
      Lovely Marilyn. So peaceful and I like that you pointed out the "free manure" sign. Makes me smile. The truth is we get free manure all the time in the media and don't even recognize it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Sad, but true. Thanks for the lovely comment. :heartlub
    • Electra
      Those great photos just drawn me into the story. It sounds like a wonderful antidote to a terrible time.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      I have always wanted to see the Amish wagons. Great documenting :-)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).