RJMJ

Speed Scrap-July 17-SeaScape:Blue

Speed Scrap-July 17-SeaScape:Blue
RJMJ, Jul 18, 2019
Description:
OMG! OMG!...I'm So Sorry...I'm Probably Too Late To Apply For This Challenge...I Was Literally Getting Ready To Post My Page & CAPUt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...My Internet Connection Just DIED!...Oh! No!...I Have Been Waiting Patiently For It To Return...It Finally Has...So Eventhough I'm Probably Too Late To Apply...I'm Gonna Post My Page Anyway...Since I Did Complete It Technically On Time...Drat!...At Least I Had A Good Excuse...Meh!...

*For My Seascape:Blue Layout-I Used:

*Valencia-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
*Captured-ForeverJoy
*Paradise-Designed By Soco
LynnG and Electra like this.
    • Marjoleine
      @RJMJ Even if you didn't make it on time it's still a stunning layout! Love all the blue and orange. I really want to scrap like you when I grow up. ;-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      So much great blending detail to enjoy on this page! I love how you took the instructions and made them work for your great artsy style! Thanks for playing along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      And your signature touches are on this speed scrap layout as well! Beautifully done, love the artsy vibe.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      Fascinating take on this speed scrap. I always love to see your creativity.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Pachimac
      You are one of my scrap idols. You did this speed scrap so creatively! You know how to think out of the box and make ART. It's gorgeous!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    517.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).