Sharon-Dewi

Hello Pigeons

Hello Pigeons
Sharon-Dewi, Jul 17, 2019
Description:
For this layout I used Rachel Jefferies' "Wake Up & Be Awesome" mixed media artistry and paperie kits.
    • julianz
      LOL. I'm so glad we don't have pigeons around. I like your mixed media style. The sketched frames look really cool.
    • umyesh
      That journaling made me chuckle! Pigeons remind me of San Francisco because my daughter chased them there while we were on vacation many years ago. I love the photo frames you've used and that curly banner.
    • Daniele Cristina
      Beautiful! Love all craft and composition here!
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! That's so funny! We have screens on all of our windows to keep out bugs, so I would never have thought this could happen! It's so funny, although I'm sure your hubby wasn't as amused to lose his sandwich! Lol! I LOVE the background paper you've used on here and that messy banner is great too! Gorgeous page, that I guess you owe thanks to the mosquito for waking you up! :agree
    • mcurtt
      Great pics of pigeons in action! Was this a planned event? or was he just careless with his sandwich? As Karen said, we'd never be able to do this here, too many bugs in the spring/summer/fall and way too cold in the winter. I love how you have your pics framed, and that banner is adorable to lead the eye thru your page.
    • Electra
      Fun topic, fun journaling and all over a fun page, the way you put together your colours and elements!
    • Pachimac
      Ha ha - this is a great photo series of a typical "life" moment. THe banner is great - and I love the textural background.
    • bellbird
      as someone that has lived in a house with 'free range' pet birds for several years, i know the risk of leaving sandwiches (or any food really) unattended bt i still laughed - your visual storytelling and simple journalling are awesome together and you've rocked the mixed media look!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    688.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).