QuiltyMom

Extreme Food

Extreme Food
QuiltyMom, Jul 17, 2019
Description:
Fast Food by Kristin Aagard
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      This is so bright and happy! I just love it!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • umyesh
      That definitely sounds like scout food haha I love how you've placed the mustard upside down and that blast element behind is perfect! What a great journal card, too.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • julianz
      Had to smile at your journaling - scouts sure can eat. Love the big bold star/sunshine popping behind the photos.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! That is so perfect for a bunch of boys! I bet they loved it, especially appropriately named "extreme" Your journal is perfect! I love all the word elements you added too! They create great movement up the page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh how cute! Those adorable ellies! And I'm sure the boys enjoyed their "healthy" ahem... meal.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Pachimac
      What a bright and happy layout with cute elements and yummy food!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      Love that page! My son earned his Eagle Scout before 16 years ago! It was before I switched to digital! I made him an album of his Scouting years...but it would have been better if I had done it digitally! Way to go Mom!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).