A Place to Stand Rjefferies-Photoless ChallengeJuly19

A Place to Stand Rjefferies-Photoless ChallengeJuly19
AJK, Jul 11, 2019
Description:
All Rachel Jefferies:
Stand Tall Darling, Tiny Problems template; (png elements),
MOC 7 Silhouettes
    • jenn mccabe
      beautifully executed! love the words and imagery! this is gorgeous!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @jenn mccabe Thank you! I was surprised that I could construct a page with so little of Rachel's work. I will be looking to add to my stash!
    • SeattleSheri
      I just love the artsy feel of this page! So many fun details and just wonderful composition! I love how you used one of the silhouettes from MOC7 too!
      AJK likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a fun page to look at! Love the details, the giraffe, the silhouette, the paints, the word art.
      AJK likes this.
    • mrsashbaugh
      Love how colorful this page is and artsy and the word strips used for it. Beautiful!
      AJK likes this.
    • Ferdy
      so so so super cool! love the energy here and the collage/mixed media here is perfect!!
      AJK likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Super quote and love that you are on an adventure in this page with a giraffe!
    • jaye
      I am in love with your page!! It looks like it was done by hand, fab shadow detail on the giraffe. Love it!
    • ajm
      What an awesome creative page! Love the giraffe and the placement of that tiny yellow flower! Brilliant!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Love the messages and visuals here, great photoless page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    365.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).