RJMJ

Kate Hadfield-June-Template Challenge-Summer Fresh Florals

Kate Hadfield-June-Template Challenge-Summer Fresh Florals
RJMJ, Jun 17, 2019
Description:
What An Interesting Template...I Liked The Challenge Here For Me To Do Something Different Than My Usual Style Layouts...I Love Kate's Fun Whimsical Designs...Channeling More Bright Colors For Summer...A Beautiful Vase Covered In Fresh Lovely Flowers & Lots Of Summer-Themed Elements To Compliment The Fresh Floral Colors...

*For My Summer Fresh Florals Layout-I Used:

*Springity Spring-Kate Hadfield & Kim Jensen
*Summer Bucket List-Kate Hadfield
*Tales Of Spring-Pink Reptile Designs(3)
*Chevron Template-June-Kate Hadfield
KarenB likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Beautiful page design and beautiful summer fresh florals and wordart on your fun and wonderful summer page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a great use of the template !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      beautiful and whimsy RJMJ! Thank you for playing along with Kate's challenge.. I love the colors you chose.. very summery to match your photos!!! well done! thanks for playing along with the June Blog template challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cinderella
      I love your take on the template. Beautiful page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Kate
      This is so pretty and light and cheerful! I love how you blended the chevrons across the photo and the lovely summery feel to the whole page! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).