Cherylndesigns

June Pocket Letter

June Pocket Letter
Cherylndesigns, Jun 25, 2019
Description:
My June Pocket Letter to Becca Bonneville. I used designs from bbonneville_sundaymorning; rjefferies_sunshineinhersoul, prd_stunning stitches no9; Paula Kesselring Tropicana; etc-dan_aftertherain collab; nbk_AC13pp, Rebecca_travelsketches; APennington_In Summer, vwsprinkles, lgrieveson_blueskies; prd_osolemio; KimJensen_SummerShenanigans.
Tree City likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is gorgeous!!! I love it
    • mcurtt
      This is like nine mini-layouts. OMG! How fun! And I love those extras you have added on the left.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I make each one individually - 2.5 x 3.5 format, then clip each finished "layout" into one of the 9 squares. Rikki came up with an actual template (to size) for us to use if we wanted to create them digitally. They're so tiny and cute when you're creating them. LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns A few years back, Jen Evangelista hosted an ATC swap. I participated in that one from beginning to end. I always decorated mine, hybrid, with glitter & stickers & washi tape, etc. and sent them to Jen to distribute. I love doing it, but I was only working on one little layout & duplicating the efforts. Coming up with nine different designs and all of the other "stuff" is mind boggling!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I was in another ATC group where we had to do 9 identical cards, too. I only did that for a short time because it was boring to me. I love creating these tiny treasures. I've been making paper ATC's for years and it took me forever to do one, because of all the detail I put on them. I have one collection in an ATC holder hanging on my wall. It's my "Ladies Collection". It's a family joke that everybody wants me to leave them that in my will. I told them all recently that they'd have to have a lottery. BWHAHAH
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Hybrid Projects
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    383.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    558px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).