mcurtt

2019-06_June-TLP_AJ_03_Year_web

2019-06_June-TLP_AJ_03_Year_web
mcurtt, Jun 19, 2019
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - Under the Sea, Creative Soul. Pink Reptile Designs - Wild Child, Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Rebecca McMeen - DemBonz. Kristin Aagard - Book Lover. Kim Jensen - Pieces of You. Mommyish - All the Feels. Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2018 - Bad Day Strips. Allison Pennington - Listen Up. Paislee Press - Makers Gonna Make. Forever Joy - Clever Things. NBK Designs - Intuitive.
Electra and wvsandy like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      WOW!!! That's all I can think of to express how much I love this! The colors (in themselves) are stunning and an unusual combination which I love, but just WOW!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks, Cheryl. Believe it or not, I did give it some thought. One of my unlucky numbers is "7" and any number that has a "7" in it. And with being born on the 17, I think I'm cursed. LOL. Interestingly, I will ALWAYS spot "17", whether it is on a digital clock, or on a billboard, or in an advertisement. And yes, leave it to my water snake for giving you black, yellow & red.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's SO weird, Marilyn. We have a number like that (Chuck and I) but it's not unlucky and believe it or not, it's 11 -my birth month. Everywhere we go, we have an 11 - we used to stay in hotels and our room was frequently 1111 and we look at the clock so often and it's 11:11. Numerology is SO strange.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This is cool. I like the waves and all the qualities floating through them. The snake is just amazing!! @mcurtt did you draw it?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @redplaid3 Thanks! No I didn't draw it... It came from Rebecca's Dem Bonz kit. I desaturated it since I wanted it to be in black and white, but it was in color.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • wombat146
      AMAZING! This is such a stunning page Marilyn! All of your interpretations of your Chinese horoscope traits are just spot on! The snake is just awesome and the grey waves are brilliant! This is such an original and creative page! The use of all of those word art tags is fabulous as well........... you certainly spent some time on this page and it really shows!! You know, this would make a stunning cover for an album of your creative works Marilyn! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      wow - what a great page - love your creativity
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AJK
      I too like the waves- my favorite part.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KAPOH
      love the color choices and the textures.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      This is amazing, Marilyn! From the textures to the colours to the wordart, there is nothing I don't love! I am a snake too, but a very different one from you! lol
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).