nbk-explore-PP10
nbk-bloomy-days-sp-06
nbk-bloomy-days-sp-17
nbk-sayhello-2017-ABP1-watercolor10
nbk-beach-memories-ABP-No2-06

Fonts: Stamp Act Jumbled and Mom’s Typewriter
Photos by me
    • flowersgal
      What a precious, priceless page of three generations. I love how you showcased the photos in the cut-out word and that they all are wearing their blue shirts.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is beautiful, Sharron. I love how you clipped the pictures into the big letters. I hope and pray the baby's health is out of danger - two months premature is a long time!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Yes, Cheryl, two months early is "risky," but my DH, Dave, was a 7-month baby, and there was more than once they thought he would not survive. He's been a strapping healthy boy, then man, for many years! We have friends whose daughter just gave birth to twin girls (only one placenta, so VERY rare and risky), via caesarean, and they are doing beautifully...all the way up to almost 4 pounds each after a month! So with an awesome medical team, and being bathed in prayer for many months, things are looking very good. Thank you for your prayers for this little boy you will never know. I love being part of the Family of God. :')
    • Ga_L
      amazing page, love the precious memory. great title work. thanks for sharing
      SharLamb likes this.
    • janedee
      Look at you go Sharon!! 3 pages for the challenge. I love the titlework and framing of the photos. Hoping the little one is healthy.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).