RJMJ

ForeverJoy-Beachy Summer-June-Beachy Keen

ForeverJoy-Beachy Summer-June-Beachy Keen
RJMJ, Jun 18, 2019
Description:
I'm Lovin' Me Some Peachy Keen Vibes From ForeverJoy's New Kit!...I Love The Vintage Style & Look To All The Elements & All That Perfectly Go Together WA!...This Kit Reminds Me Of When I Was Young & We Used To Get Soda From The "Pop Shoppe" In The Dead Heat Of Summer As A Real Time Treat!...This Kit Has That Perfect Summer Vibe Going On!...So Onward & Forward I Have Another Layout That I Created...The Only Other Thing Besides That Orange Soda That Reminds Me Of Summers Gone By Are Visions Of Longing To Hang Out At The Beach & Splash In The Cool Ocean Waves...

*For My Peachy Keen Beach Layout-I Used-Peachy Keen By ForeverJoy
    • ForeverJoy
      Your blending gives this a dreamy feel and your colors are pure sunshine! add in that contagious smile- and man! You have an awesome page! great work! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Tree City
      Oh, the look of pure joy on her face is too much! Love it! Wonderful blending, especially the background papers, which let the photo pop. And I love all the WA!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      you nailed that warmth & summer sweetness here - and her swimming costume is just perfect with the peachy colours in this kit!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).