mcurtt

NBK-Design_2019-06_June14_June28_Birthday_web

NBK-Design_2019-06_June14_June28_Birthday_web
mcurtt, Jun 17, 2019
Description:
Credits: NBK Design: Wildflowers, Art Therapy #2, Art Crush #4, Art Crush #9, Strength of a Woman, Current Mood, Geoart.
Electra and KarenB like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just stunning, Marilyn! I love the beautiful rich brown/tan coloring and the black frame and word art puts on the perfect finishing touch. What a gem this vintage photograph is.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the vintage car coming through the frame! The sepia tones are wonderful too!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • janedee
      I love the out of the box framing of the vintage car and the blue frame with the sepia tones. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful photo to feature. Love the vintage look of your layout. And that car driving out of the frame is such fun.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Love the car and the colours you have used. You must be having so much fun going through all of these old photos! I think if you looked up "Vintage" in the dictionary, your art would be there!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).