RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-June 2019-Numbers-Week #2-August:Number 8

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-June 2019-Numbers-Week #2-August:Number 8
RJMJ, Jun 15, 2019
Description:
I Just Wanted To Say "Thank You!" For All The Positive Feedback & Comments On My Week #1 Monthly Muse Layout...I Really Appreciate All The Love...Thanks! For The Grace...Perhaps The Number 11 Wasn't Big Enough...But For This Challenge I Made Sure My Number "8" Was Huge!!!...My Birthday Is In August On Obviously The 11th...I Wasn't Sure Exactly What I Was Gonna Go With A Lot Of My Stash Still In Limbo...I Really Needed Some Specific Kits To Complete The Layout That I Had In Mind...But There Are Always Other Ways To Go...So Instead I Went With NBK's New Wildflowers & My Recent Purchase Of The "After The Rain"...Lilypad-Collab Plus A Few Extra Pieces From Non-Lilypad Designers...

Ultimately I Decided To Showcase A Few Things Associated With August...Firstly...My Love Of Poppies!...My Favorite Flower Hands Down & I Love Having The Opportunity To Showcase Poppies Any Chance I Get....I Used One Poppy From The Wildflowers Collection...Along With A Photo I Had...Plus I Extracted One From Another Pic That I Had...Plus Another Red Flower Pic I Had...Not Sure Exactly What Kind Of Flower That One Is...But The Extraction Looked Really Good...So I Went With It...I Have Also Chosen To Showcase My Love Of Flowers In General...I Can't Get Enough Of Those Other Bright,Beautiful,Sweet Blooms!...I Also Love All Things Spring/Summer...Like The Green Grass,Blue Skies,Sunshine,Umbrellas,Ladybugs & Birds...All Of Which Are Showcased Here In This Layout...I Couldn't Find The Right Butterfly That Looked Good Or I Would Have Included One Too!...Lastly...I Decided To Do A List Type Thing To Tie Everything In Together & Fill Up The Last Few Spaces By Mentioning That I Am The "Leo" Astrological Sign For August...The Word August...& The Name Of My Favorite Flowers...Poppies...Just For A Quick Mention...I Used 6 Different Papers Blended Together To Create My Perfectly Colored Background...

*For My August:Number 8 Layout-I Used:

*Wildflowers-NBK Design
*After The Rain-Collab-The Lilypad
*Bricolage March 2019 Sampler-Jen Maddocks(1)
*Botanical-Dawn Inskip(1)
*Floral Notes-Eena's Creations(1)
*All About Me-Collab-Oscraps(1)
mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      WOWZERS RJMJ what a beautiful, cute and creative page! I love the happy colors and the fantastic blending. Just looking at your page and going over all the wonderful details just puts a smile on my face.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW this blending is skillful! Just stunning page and colors!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Very striking page! Love all the flowery details and the colours are just superb! and I can see that lovely 8 blended into the background a well! Fabulous quotes and love seeing all the things that you associate with your birthday month with! Stunning work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - so very creative
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).