Cherylndesigns

My Boy

My Boy
Cherylndesigns, Jun 12, 2019
Description:
Baby Asher in 2012. We still lived in Michigan and Steph and he flew up to visit. It was the third time he was on an airplane.

Credits: lgrieveson_la_dolce_vita_3; KimJensen_EverydayBoy_paper_p-dot2, p-stripe, p-s-yellow, brad-orange, banner-solid, wordart-myboy; lbw_BB_newyeared_border01.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, what a sweet little baby boy! I love how you used Lynn's cut-out template!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Marilyn, he was the cutest baby!! I'm going to start digi scrapping more of his baby pictures. Thanks for your sweet comments.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Cheryl, beautiful page design and Baby Asher is sweet and adorable!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • flowersgal
      What a precious little boy. I love that you are going back and scrapping some of your older photos. I need to do that too since I don't always have current ones to work with. Love the golden tones -- reminds me of sunshine.
    • redplaid3
      Love that window photo. So sweet!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I have so many pictures of Asher because I only saw him every few months until we finally moved down here. When I did see him, I took pictures constantly. I haven't been real happy with any of the kits I had for a toddler pictures until I found this kit by Kim. It's so perfect, but I need a couple more so I don't exhaust myself with using the same one.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda! If I had to pick a favorite picture of him, it would be that one. He was fascinated with the doorwall in the master bedroom. It was perfect light, too.
    • Electra
      Soooooo handsome! I see why you fell in love with him!
      I love how you did your background, it is so full of joy!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much, Electra! I fell head-over-heels with this guy. He's going to be 8 in less than a month. I'm so thankful that I got to spend some quality time with him before he turned into a little gamer dude. LOL
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).