Annsofie

Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon
Annsofie, Jun 11, 2019
Description:
Credits: Sahin Designs Woodnote collection, papers, cards and elements.
Scraplifted from a layout called Sprout from @sucali
cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh wow this is simply magical! I love that greenery coming up from the bottom, not sure if that is your placement or a paper. Someday I want to see the Grand Canyon!
    • JillW
      What a beautiful photo! Love the layers under it and the use of the white background paper with the hint of greenery is perfect!
    • cfile
      oh this is fantastic.. what a wonderful lift Annsofie!!! I love the painted foliage on the background and that fantastic photo overlooking the Grand Canyon! What a beautiful view! Love the use of the JC ad the placing of your journaling.. well done! Thank you for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • Annsofie
      @Sokee Thank you! The greenery is a enlarged flair. And I really want to return to Grand Canyon one day, it’s one of the best experiences in my life!
    • Annsofie
      cfile likes this.
    • bellbird
      the grand size and the spectacular feel and awe of Mother Nature is really conveyed perfectly here!
      Annsofie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).