Cherylndesigns

Bounce City

Bounce City
Cherylndesigns, Jun 10, 2019
Description:
I took Cameron and Jordan to a place called Bounce City in 2006. They still talk about how much fun they had there.

Credits: lgrieveson_scrap-summing-1-1; bellagypsy_donotdisturb_pattern_14, strip1, wordart9; jj-siblings-ep-wecouldbeheroes, ep-flair-memories.
LynnG likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Looks like fun! Perfect WA for this!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bcgal00 Thanks, Rae! It was a fun evening for sure.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun page and so colorful. Looks like someone is having a very good time. Cool grandma, did you bounce too?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks, Patsy! I can't believe I had never scrapped these old pictures. It was "way back" in 2006 so I did bounce just a little. My sister was with us and the two of us had the best time just sitting and watching these two monkeys have a blast. That picture of Jordan (lower left) is typical Jordan - he was going up on the down side. He was a born rebel. LOL There were rungs to climb up on and he was climbing up on the slide that was going down.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving all of the primary colors here! They all looked like they were having a great time, and I'm glad to here that you also enjoyed it with your sister. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It was such a fun evening. We were actually in Indiana (drove down from Michigan) and it was New Year's Eve. The place was practically dead and the boys had it almost all to themselves. Gayla and I used to spend New Year's Eve together every year - it was our "thing". So, I took the boys down with me that year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).