Description:
McKenzie Meets The World-Scraplift

Papers:nbk-DearDiary; prd-CThrus

Elements: JustJamie-NewYearCelebration; etc-dan-OnTheInside

Fonts: Loveya; Allura

Pic: Mine
cfile and Oldenmeade like this.
    • bcgal00
      What a precious photo! Love the pink cluster in the corner!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a gorgeous baby. Really well scrapped. Congrats on your first great grandchild!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • SharLamb
      O EMM GEEEEE! What a DOLL! Gorgeous page for her. Love her name. One of my grandaughter's MIDDLE name is Kenzie. So cute.
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥what a little Cutie- such a charming and adorable page!
    • cfile
      Sheila, this is delightful and what a beautiful lift!! McKenzie is gorgeous and I love the way you blended the large photo into the bg and then framed the smaller photo. The title work and her announcement is perfection. Congratulations on your first Great Grandchild!!! Your page is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh my!!!! What a superb scraplift, so happy you chose one of my layouts! :) but wow!!! Great granddaughter, how very thrilling!!!!!!!! Mackenzie is such a doll, she has such an adorable little face! Gorgeous work on this stunning layout Sheila and congrats on being a Great Grandma as well! xxx
      docsheila1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).