Cherylndesigns

The Witchcraft "The Liberator"

The Witchcraft "The Liberator"
Cherylndesigns, May 23, 2019
Description:
Credits: SwL_BigPhotoTemplate2; KimJensen_HappyMail_PP_s-gold; KimJenson_SummerShenanigans_PP_s-blue; KAargard_SportyVolleyball_pattern8_red; prd_slnil_dot-red; dinsk_freedom_stitched_pompoms_sh; font Nueva Bold Condensed italic.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super cool plane! I love the red-white-blue them and the complementary journaling!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • mcurtt
      I love the red/white/blue theme here. Your title was intriguing. Were those signatures of people who flew the plane on it?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It's my understanding that those are the signatures of the crews who flew this plane, but it's been completely restored, so I'm sure they've been added again. There's a video on YouTube of a 90+ year old going back up in the plane for a ride on his birthday. He was actually part of the crew. It's very emotional. Those guys almost had a love affair with their planes. That's why they decorated them. My uncle (who was lost in the war) was a bombardier and I never realized how tiny the bombardier seat was and how the bottom of the plane was literally open! I put a link on the other page where they show you around the inside and go up for a ride.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      So cool! We saw a B17 back in November.
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).