Cherylndesigns

Take Pictures

Take Pictures
Cherylndesigns, May 24, 2019
Description:
I'm obsessed with taking pictures. I was at an outdoor shopping mall recently and was intrigued with these figures marching across multiple store windows. There was a new store coming and this was an advertisement. I turned it to black and white, then recolored the figures.

Credits: lbw_M3_April19_ADDON-pp3; lbw_M3_Oct16_ADDON_lbw_M3_bor2; lbw_M3_Nov16_ADDON_camera02; lbw_M3_Sept18_ADDON_wa3.
    • jenn mccabe
      that's a great thing to be obsessed with - you'll never run out of pages to scrap! :D i love the perspective on your photo and how you processed it - very cool!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks, Jenn! I will never run out of photos to scrap, that's for sure. I had so much fun creating this! I've been wanting to use this picture and this seemed like the perfect time.
    • mcurtt
      This is awesome! And I love the photo effect, everything looks quite blown out except for the stunning windows. Loving the artistic touches around the photo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn! I actually "blew it out" until I liked the way it looked. Thanks for the sweet comments.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).