Description:
All About Him by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-About-Him-Mixed-Media-Mega-1.html

Papers [Poisson] by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Poisson-Mixed-Media-Paperie.html

Template - Second Chances 4 by Dagilicious

Font: 101! Chunky Alpha, Simplicity
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, your tortoise's crack me up. How huge are they anyway? Are they really like pets? I've never even had a turtle as a child. They fascinate me, these guys.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      @Cherylndesigns we used to have a large one... big as a dinner plate and heavy! .. he was stolen last year :cry

We adopted 2 small torties. They're only 4 inches and weigh less than a pound for sure. They all have different personalities. Manny likes to be out with us and the dogs.. he doesnt mind us playing or taking his pic.
      Our other one, Tater Tot, likes to be left alone. She's a hider. The first week we had them, we thought we had lost her. She had just found a super good hiding spot. She's nice..but would rather be left alone. Since these torties are young [5-ish years old], they like to hang out together. When they get to be about 10... [about time they are able to reproduce] then you shouldnt have them together anymore. If its 2 males, they'll fight. If its a male/female, its illegal to reproduce them in captivity. So we have a few years to get a seperate area made for one of them. Right now theyre just buddies
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Psychozoe That's so interesting! They're really small, then. They just look big. I figured they were huge, they have such big heads. I'm glad you enjoy them. I love to see any critters get adopted. They are cute and I love their names.
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Psychozoe
    Date:
    May 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).