Angela Toucan

Flower Photographer

Flower Photographer
Angela Toucan, May 20, 2019
Description:
My youngest photographer. The background photo is one she took.
For the Scraplift Challenge to take 2 layouts on the front page of the gallery and create a page inspired by them both. I chose the following at random.
[​IMG]
and
[​IMG]

Credits:
BYOC Oct 17 - Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard.
BYOC Oct 17 - Boho Fall Frippery by Bella Gypsy Designs.
Flairs from Snap Shots Blog Hop Freebie by Lynne Grieveson.
Word stamp from Snap Shots Blog Hop freebie by Dawn Inskip.
Circular Frame by Kristen Rice (retired)
Font: Aida Scrap Rounded
Electra, cinderella and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Angela.. the masked blended photo of the tulips (oh the color of those tulips too!!) is fantastic. I love the circlular photo of your youngest photographer (Joy) too!! This is perfection!! Great mix of elements and love the WA :) your clusters are sweet too and love how the colors of the flowers match your tulips.. beautiful! (Froggy Fav too!!)
    • Electra
      You did such a great job on this! It would have been such a great LO, without all the extra work and thought I know you put into it, but the way you blended the two is amazing!!
    • bellbird
      i love the way you have combined one of your little photographers and the subject in this page! the colour of those tulips is amazing - i've only seen them that dark once before and i think they were called black magic or something equally mesmerising! your inset circle cluster frame balanced with the bottom left cluster is just so pretty! thanks for bringing some spring to my challenge and for mashing along with me in May!
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome layout and mashup! I love it when kids want to take photographs!
    • mcurtt
      Tell your daughter that she did a fantastic job with the photographs. I am in LOVE with your background photo, those tulips are stunning. And for you to take a pic of your daughter photographic them is quite clever. Cute cluster in the lower left.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).