Cherylndesigns

Cam & Godfrey

Cam & Godfrey
Cherylndesigns, May 19, 2019
Description:
I have always loved giraffes. I bought this little guy for myself and the name on his tag was "Godfrey". Cameron saw Godfrey and fell in love with him, so of course, being the grandma I am, I gave Godfrey to him. He's now 22 and he still has Godfrey.

Credits: lgrieveson_noted_here_tp-1; bellagypsy_donotdisturb_solid3, cardboard7, solid5, solid7, cardboard2, gossamer2, smallheart6.
LynnG likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww how sweet is that! I love that he still has him! This is such a cool page! Love those great patterns and fun title work!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @IntenseMagic Thanks, Jan. I'm sure he doesn't let his friends know, but I know he still has Godfrey. He still remembers how special he felt the day I gave him Godfrey.
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness that is so adorable!! You should try to include your story on the page itself, it is so cute and you have a real talent for storytelling! (My parents also give their stuffed animals to my boys when they wanted them! Must be a grandparent kind of thing.) Wonderful page! Made me smile!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Heather! You know, I think I'm going to add the journaling to the page before I have it printed. What a great idea! It must be a "Grandparent thing". If they want anything, I've always given it to them. Cam has really cherished Godfrey, though. He got Godfrey out and showed him to me very recently. I said "Awwwww, you still have Godrey." He said "Of course, Cici, I'll keep Godfrey forever". :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      HeatherB likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Cheryl, adorable photo of your grandson and Godfrey and it's wonderful that you're adding the journaling to the page before it is printed.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @DigiGrace Thanks so much, Grace. Yes, that has to be added! Years from now, that journaling will mean SO much more than it even does now. Godfrey is very near and dear to our hearts.:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • mcurtt
      What an adorable photo! And you are such a great GM to share your beloved giraffe. Loving the layering here as well. And I agree, journaling would be a plus.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks for your sweet comments, Marilyn! There will definitely be journaling before going to the printer!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).