Cherylndesigns

Length of Life

Length of Life
Cherylndesigns, May 19, 2019
Description:
I created this entirely in PSCC. It's feeling a little more comfortable every time I work in it.

Credits: nbk-AC13-pp-artsy3, artsy9; nbk-Imagine-tab-frame1; nbk-counting-wa-22; nbk-ROADTRIP2017-arrow; nbk-ArtCrush4-gessopieces-5; awolff_wp_messy_edges_5; the photograph was taken by me.
    • SharLamb
      It is gorgeous, and it won’t take long before you can’t even remember anything else. That was how it rolled for me many years ago when I switched from PSE to PS (5, I think). The switch to CC was flawless. I also had that experience when I moved from a PC to a Mac...TERRIFIED at first, but within a month, could no longer even help my DH when he had PC issues.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb Thanks so much for your encouraging remarks, Sharron!! I'm waiting for that "flawless feeling". I know you just entered into Procreate and now you love it! Hurray for us for learning new (and complicated things!!!). This proves that we're never too old to learn.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Awesome photograph! I also love the swirls/flourishes/doilies at the edges of the page. Great quote. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn!! I'm really trying to work a little bit in PSCC.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KellyM
      WOWOWOW! Lovely page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KellyM Thanks SO much, Kelly!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 19, 2019