KayTeaPea

Waiting for Baby

Waiting for Baby
KayTeaPea, May 3, 2019
Description:
FDD- We are Family {Dressed Down} template
Rachel Jefferies-Captivating Basics-White- paper; All About Him-Mega 1- elements
Sahin Designs- Messy Life- elements
Lynn Grieveson- Mayfly- paint
font- FZM Old Typewriter
Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous layout and MAN does she look amazing pregnant! I love the added word arts on her progress pictures! Hurrah for Dad getting home in time too!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • KayTeaPea
      @Karen Thanks-- this is my brother and sister-in-law. I told her that I look more pregnant than she does after I eat 3 tacos! She has been really sick, though, and she is trying to gain but struggling. Thankfully, Parks is growing really well! I am also SO happy that Kendall got home- when they deployed he was supposed to be gone until September even though their baby due in June. Thankfully, his higher-ups were able to work it out that he could do his work from the base here, and he was able to get home when Candace was 33 weeks pregnant.
      Karen likes this.
    • Alexandra M Meffert
      Gorgeous photos! Love this layout, all the layering and brush work, this is stunning.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Beautiful layout.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • bcnatty
      This is the sweetest layout!!! I love all the little layers, and she looks amazing!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    May 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).