mcurtt

2019-05_May-TLP_AJ_01_Name_Kindergarten_web

2019-05_May-TLP_AJ_01_Name_Kindergarten_web
mcurtt, May 14, 2019
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - Chalk Collection. Just Jaimee - Snapshots.
paula kesselring and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      I love this so much!!! I love how you took the photo and placed in a circle at the top - Great idea!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so adorable! I love that you still have your kindergarten picture. You didn't look very happy in that little round picture - was it the hair bow? LOL I love everything about this. Lots of work - I can tell. I don't like my page at all, but it's done. :(
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      omg Marilyn this is so so precious!!! I adore your page!! I remember half day Kindegarten :) [That was the only time when I was in the same school with my brother as he was in 4th grade when I was in K and he was the milk monitor and I remember him bringing milk into the class :) I only have 3 class photos.. 4th, 5th and 6th..] oh Marilyn this photo of your K class and then you enlarging to show your sweet face in the circular framing and then the chalk writing and reading your journaling.. just absolutely precious. Thank you for sharing. I love this :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful vintage class photo. And your chalkboard background and your printing of your name are just perfect for the theme. Fun layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @KittyY @Cherylndesigns @cfile @flowersgal Thank you all. And thanks to Anne for the challenge. I didn't even recall that I had the group shot... One reason I may not be smiling is that I may have been missing some front teeth and would have been self-conscious... Even back then. Or it could have been the embarrassment of the bow on the top of my head. LOL.
      KittyY and cfile like this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - and when I read "Kindergarten" I had a smile on my face. "Kindergarten" is a German word but in your language you would use "Day Care".
      Your using of "Kindergarten" is in Germany "Vorschule". But it is so funny to see this word on your page. I love the old photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      Ohhh I need to lift this!!!!! Fantastic pic and page!!!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).