cfile

• Cherylndesigns
      What a cool page, Christa! I don't know how you manage to get so much information on your pages and they still look uncluttered! I cannot seem to master that. It's wonderful that you're still in touch with so many of your classmates. I'm really not for some reason. I went to our 5th and 25th, but haven't been to anymore. I know you'll have a great time.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns LOL Cheryl re my "uncluttered" pages... lol .. I cheated with this one as the photo is the coverphoto I made years ago for the FB group I run for my HS so I just used that for my reunion page.. then I just grabbed all the layers that were not background and resized a little :) Hugs my dear friend and thank you for your sweet comments :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile How clever are you????? Thanks for telling me one of your secrets. :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, you sure do a lot for your class and its reunions! It will be nice to just attend and relax for this next one! Love the banner with the school mascot and love the 40 with the graduation cap. Great page!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    May 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).