Meow
berniek, May 3, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Mommyish - Crazy Cat Lady bundle
Scrapping with Liz - Daily Life Templates
Font - the Deck

Translated journaling:
On March 29 2019 I adopted these two cuties. The previous saturday I had already visited. Abby and Ollie are friends from their old home and are 3 years old. I thought I knew cats, but now I know that cats are each very different and unique. What I do find difficult, is that they still need to learn rules and how to behave. I thought because they're older, they would already know this. But they walk on tables, the kitchen counter, the mantel place.. OMG.

Abby (Abigail) likes to play and asks for this by scratching the chair. She takes her toys with here wherever she wants to play: up the stairs, down the stairs. The is a really high jumper. she is a whine when it's about food. She likes attention, but doesn't go on my lap.

Ollie (Oliver) is a large cat that want lots of attention. He needs to take a moment in new situations, but after that he comes to you constantly. Horizontal head bumps are his specialty. He is a plant eater and likes to eat every single plant he sees. He likes to go outside often.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    May 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).