spcoggs

Booster Seats

Booster Seats
spcoggs, May 10, 2019
Description:
My kids are 5 years apart. Earlier this month they both made car seat changes - him out of boosters altogether and her into a highback booster from a car seat. Another sign of how quickly they are growing up. Bittersweet. It is amazing how much more space I have in the backseat now! :)

Credits: Bright Side collaboration kit; Per Diem elements by Sara Gleason; Project Mouse No 2 papers, At Night elements, Beginnings elements, Classic elements, and Main Street elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Create kit by Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and BevG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      They grow up fast don't they! I am sure they were thrilled with their seat changes and it sure does free up room in the car! Super fun page, I just love it!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @IntenseMagic thanks! It does happen really fast. I wasn't quite ready for this, but, of course, they are!
    • BevG
      We have an "official" booster seat being thrown out of the car photo. Poor son had been out of one for a long time and then they changed the state law and he had to go back in for 3 months until he turned 8. They grow up so fast! He graduated from college yesterday. Hang onto those memories!!! Love how you picked up the red from his shirt with the black and white.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @BevG ha! I'm sure that would be annoying as a kid. My son is almost 10 and is on the taller side, but was still too short without it because of the shoulder belt placement in our CRVs. He's been begging to toss these for 2 years. :)
      BevG likes this.
    • KellyM
      SO cute!@!!
    • ashleywb
      Love your clean page design. Aren't these milestones bittersweet. I have to say though, it's pretty awesome to be done with carseats altogether. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    May 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).