Kristen Aagard In With the New Stitched Frames and July17 CCM stitching
Rachel Jefferies-Those Wings Gesso
Sahlin Studio, Button It Up button
JJ Oct16 Storyteller Washi tape
Aug 16 Storyteller tab
tab: Just Jaimee, Aug16 Storyteller
wordart-World Art World
    • cfile
      Oh my goodness Electra ! What a sweet sweet page!!! I adore the photos, the title and all the journalin... especially the don't let Daddy cut the hair! I love the pink here with the sweet cards and all the elements.. what a perfect page! I adore the photos of your Granddaughter. It will be a memory for sure. I just remember a bad cut when I was about her age and my Dad ended up taking me to the barber shop with him to get it fixed :) LOL they try! Thanks for being at the chat & playing along with the iNSD slow scrap of 5/6. Your page is precious!
      Electra likes this.
    • Lisa B
      This is hilarious! My oldest actually cut her own hair the day before preschool photos. It's one of my favorite photos of her! I love this page so much! Adorable!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      She is adorable regardless of her hair. But the photos are cute, they tell a story along with your title work. And those bangs should grow out in about six months... :flirty
      Electra likes this.
    • frani_54
      LOL I think most of us have gone through the bad hair cut. This is such a sweet layout.
      Electra likes this.
    • rchansen
      Oh no!! Well, it did make for an adorable page and story if nothing else. And she looks so happy and proud!! Fun page for sure!!
      Electra likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I love your dramatic title.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I agree, this is an adorable page. But...…….oh my! Daddy did that???
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra I'd have a word with him. I cut my sister's bangs when we were kids. Can I just say that our mom went nuts? :hairpol
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @Cherylndesigns word wit him? She is divorcing him! Not over the haircut though.:giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).