morgyns

PRD Designer Challenge

PRD Designer Challenge
morgyns, Apr 5, 2019
Description:
This was a wonderful template, I will be using it for a many more layouts.
Using Then & Now collection from PRD
mirjam and KarenW like this.
    • janedee
      Such a sweet photo and lovely page!
      morgyns likes this.
    • KarenW
      This is wonderful! Such a sweet photo and the lovely story - big brothers are the best! The black and white is perfect with the touches of darker yellow, one of my favourite colour schemes. Thank you so much for playing x
      morgyns likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful, precious and eye catching page Morgyns. Wow!
      morgyns likes this.
    • Sharon-Dewi
      I love the black & white photo, it's so precious! I also love the minimal feel to the layout with all the stitching and the perfectly placed pops of yellow. It all does the beautiful photo justice by making it stand out. Great job!
      morgyns likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Clean and simple is one of my favorite types of LO. This one is beautiful and I love the color pop of mustard yellow! That photo is precious and such a sweet keepsake.
      morgyns likes this.
    • norton94
      LOVE this precious moment captured! Love the way you used this template - off to grab it! I see why you love this page - so clean and fresh. Love the yellow touches too. Thanks for playing along with Show and Tell.
    • KarenW
      A little bit late but I will admit to being distracted by iSND! So the great news is this page has been selected as a Pretty Page and featured on The Pink Reptile Blog! Just a gorgeous page (as I have commented before :beat) Congratulations! :happydance2
      morgyns likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).