AnotherAmanda

GarbageTruckiNDS2019SSC

GarbageTruckiNDS2019SSC
AnotherAmanda, May 5, 2019
Description:
iNSD 2019 - Slow Speed Scrap Recipe
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - For his half birthday, Ben got a garbage truck. He loved taking it outside and filling it with leaves.
Elements and Papers - MMA Wildflowers, Bloom & Grow (Collaboration), Gather Together (Little Butterfly Wings), Fall is For (Sahin Designs)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      Wen I saw your title, my mind immediately went to my grandson. Lovely LO!
      The green base is awesome!
    • cfile
      so very sweet! I love the photo of your Son* and reading the journaling.. the leaves bg paper along with the green paint works so well to match your photo.. well done! Thanks for joining in on the iNSD slow scrap!!!

*edited.. so sorry :)
    • AnotherAmanda
      @cfile Heheh. He's my son! No worries. I had an older lady come up to me one day and say how adorable my grandson was. That was devastating, honestly. I'm only 41! Online is totally different beast.
    • cfile
      @AnotherAmanda oh goodness Amanda.. I am embarrassed.. why did I think differently?? I will edit.. i had someone say that to me re my nephew when he was little... I usually am generic if I do not know. I want to slide under my kitchen table here. So sorry sweetie.. well Loretta Lynn was a grandmother in her early 30's :) so sorry my dear, but I do love your page!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @cfile no problem! Seriously I thought it was funny. I’m glad I wasn’t a grandma in my 30s or even now honestly.
      cfile likes this.
    • norton94
      Oooh love the leaf repeat in the paper and element! Great colors - the pop of green is super tying in the truck focus. Love the angles of the scallop and stitching. Your little guy is adorable!
    • GodBlessAmerica
      Love the way you layered you elements and then stitched them down. That is is really cool.
    • rchansen
      Great photo and FUN page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    839.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).