Amberleigh

Messy

Messy
    • Ga_L
      nice page, love the design and the place of the journaling. great title work too. thanks for sharing.
      Amberleigh likes this.
    • Amberleigh
      @Ga_L Thank you!!! Gotta give kudos to @esahin for her templates providing ideal journal spots :)
      Ga_L likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Love this!
      Amberleigh likes this.
    • Amberleigh
      @Katherine B thank you so much! It's going to be a great addition to my album documenting the whole AIP journey :)
      Katherine B likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love the clean look of this. Great pictures of you as well. The changes seem significant. What is AIP?
      Amberleigh likes this.
    • Amberleigh
      @ashleywb Thank you so much for your kind words!!! And good question, the Autoimmune Protocol (also known as “Autoimmune Paleo”, “The Paleo Approach”, or “AIP”) is a science-based elimination and reintroduction diet and lifestyle protocol. It focuses on repairing gut health, balancing hormones, and regulating the immune system.

The dietary component includes removing food-driven sources of inflammation and restoring nutrient density, while the lifestyle component includes approaches to sleep, stress management, movement, and connection (both with humans and nature), in order to help best manage autoimmune disease. It has been used successfully alone or in combination with conventional treatments, depending on a person’s needs, and has even been the focus of medical research.

I've been in the elimination phase of the protocol for 38 days and have 38 more days to go before potentially beginning the first reintroduction phase. It's been challenging and a fantastic memory keeping topic :)
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful approach to this challenge, amazing documenting.
      Amberleigh likes this.
    • Amberleigh
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much for your kind words! I had a lot of fun creating it :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Amberleigh
    Date:
    May 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3000px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).