I Am Introverting
Vrielinkie, Apr 17, 2019
Description:
>>Credits<<
- April Showers {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Dear Karma 4 Kit - Il Dolce Far Niente by Etc. By Danyale + Little Butterfly Wings
- FONT = MTF Hello Again
    • Vrielinkie
      JOURNALING - TOP:
      "Today I took the Myers-Briggs test. Of the 16 personalities defined, I am the Advocate or INFJ, the most rare. It was very enlightening..."

JOURNALING - BOTTOM:
      "INFJs often surprise the people in their lives by withdrawing from time to time. Suddenly, the INFJ has “turned off.” They have shut themselves away, alone, and can’t be bothered by anyone or anything. This is not because INFJs are antisocial. Rather, alone time is as nourishing as food and water to the INFJ. It allows them to clear away the chatter of the world and focus on their own thoughts and feelings. It gives them time to reflect on their lives and process what they’ve experienced. Without it, INFJs will feel drained, moody, and overstimulated."
    • Amson
      So funny as I am the same type and also do the same thing at times - just completely withdraw. Wonderful page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bcnatty
      It's amazing how accurate these are!! I love the kit that you used with this!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).