Description:
So Here's The Story | Templates
So Here's The Story | Elements
So Here's The Story | Papers
By Pink Reptile Designs
BYOC May '19
mirjam and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      wow wow wow Barbara!!! Zoey has gotten so big.. she is growing up quickly!!! I love this action shot captured of her running.. perfection the way you have the bakers twine so it looks like she is grabbing it and either a kite or balloon is off the screen that she is holding.. wow this is an awesome page and what a lovely poem too... beautiful composition and page.. Zoey is adorable! TFS!!
    • Sokee
      @cfile Oh, thank you so much! Tears come to my eyes when Anna sends me photos.... first, my heart explodes with love and joy and quickly turns to a sadness of all I'm missing not being close to her. But I do know how blessed I am with the technology of today, and being able to 'see' her daily.
      cfile likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This photo makes me happy and sad because of what I read above.I love the way you layered the images and added those sweet accents. Hope you get to see her soon!
    • Sokee
      @yellowpeep thanks, next time is they will travel home is for Christmas.
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • Tree City
      wait...It can't be little baby Zoey: she's too big! :) (Honestly: where does the time go?) What an absolutely adorable photo! Her smile is contagious and your page is so happy too. I smiled the moment I saw it in the gallery! (But I know it must be hard to live away from her. So glad they're able to visit at Christmas!)
    • Sokee
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Sokee
    Date:
    May 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).