Cherylndesigns

Yesterday

Yesterday
Cherylndesigns, Apr 15, 2019
Description:
Both of my grandmas in later years. This picture was taken at their church for the Members' Directory.

Credits: lgrieveson_wonderful_you-1; FJ-AfterTheRain-PP2, etc_dan_AfterTheRain_pp3, etc_dan_brightside_bow; Soco_FallingLeaves_solid04; Soco_iat_wordart02, bow, wordstrip02; Heartsong_Ponytails_bow; lbw_M3_Oct16_addon_flair14; sabrina_doily; FJ-COTTAGE-CHIC-EL-Banner-Doily-5.
sabrinavc, ForeverJoy and LynnG like this.
    • Electra
      What a treasure this photo is. I love the ribbon and vintage feel.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much Electra. They were so different when I was growing up, but over time, they became really good friends. I do cherish this photograph.
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow, that is interesting that your grandmothers were friends. Mine saw each other at family events, that was all. A great photo, any idea what year it is from?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt This was probably from the late 90's. Yes, it was interesting because when we were growing up, our grandmas were so different. We spent so much time with Granny (the grandma seated) and our other grandma (Mom's Mom) was a "social butterfly" and didn't have lots of time for us. Grandma (Mom's Mom) was always kind of jealous of Granny (my Dad's Mom) because she always had time for her grandkids. I remember thinking that when I had grandkids, I wanted to be like Granny.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt, Marilyn, I told you this was from the late 90's and I got to thinking that it couldn't have been that recent. It had to be from the middle to late-ish 80's. Some of the pictures have dates on the back (which is helpful) but this one didn't.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      Beautiful! :beat
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).