SharLamb

Procreate-NBK-HeartAndSoul

Procreate-NBK-HeartAndSoul
SharLamb, Apr 19, 2019
Description:
All NBK Design, including the step-by-step details on how to build this in my new Procreate app ON MY iPAD!!!!! It took me a couple tries to get it all, but I'm so dang proud of it I'm busting my buttons. I have SO wanted to scrap on my iPad, and found Affinity too challenging. This is challenging too, but I'm optimistic I will be able to do it...and have fun. THANKS NICOLE!
jenn mccabe and Dalis like this.
    • SharLamb
      Very easy. Choose what you want to use for a project, put COPIES of the elements/papers, etc. into their own temporary file, then just pop them into Drop Box or the Cloud. Open up Procreate. Open up Drop Box. Move them in! Drag and drop in both places.

Very important to make COPIES of what you are moving to Procreate, or your goodies might disappear from your cpu. While dragging from cpu to Drop Box, hold down the Ctrl key. You should see a little + sign as you drag. That means it’s placing a copy.

The biggest issue I had was ruining a piece of paper by accidentally touching it with my pen before the download into Procreate began. I couldn’t figure out how to undo the mark I had left. Had to go back to the original file on my cpu, copy that piece of paper again, and send it thru drop box again.

Another issue I had was not having to SAVE my finished product. I am so paranoid about SAVING in PS, that it seemed impossible that I didn’t have to do so. But there it was, in the Gallery, when I was done! Still not confident about that. But it was easy to send it over to Facebook and to save it to my Photos. I didn’t try opening it on my cpu yet to do any alterations. I advise watching Nicole’s video (link above)...it doesn’t address EVERY question I had, but pretty close. I did a lot of watching/pausing/doing...rolling the video back to see how what I did wasn’t exactly what Nicole did. She is a WHIZ at Procreate. There are also a lot of YouTube videos. I haven’t gone thru the tutorials that come with Procreate. I was in a big hurry to just start, but now I will go back and learn from the creator of the app.
    • gracielou
      Your page is awesome!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Well done @SharLamb That IS almost a perfect replica which is a good way to learn.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).