redplaid3

Operator

Operator
redplaid3, Apr 18, 2019
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs Fancy Neutrals, Stamp It No 3, Alpha Bits, This n Thats, You can bring your dog JC,
Telephone ladies free from the graphics fairy
Font: Underwood Champion
    • mirjam
      Oh wow what a great take on the challenge! Beautifully embellished. I love the vintage feel and how cool that your grammy was a telephone operator when this was a brand new technology!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great page. I love that you told a story and added all the vintage elements. I bet your granny has some fun stories to tell about that job.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • norton94
      What fun - love the border and your Grammy's story. Great page
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • rchansen
      Great take on this challenge...Love how the embellishments tell the story. The colors are perfect for this page. Great page.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What precious photos!!! And I love that color palette you chose. Cute elements to support your story.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • tracymonica
      AMAZING page :beat
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This has everything - an amazing story, a cherished photo, beautiful flow and movement around the page - you rocked this! I love the vintage elements to match the page's theme. Absolutely love this!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • mary kate
      I've put this into my "favs" folder, to scraplift at a later time. Love the circular movement of the telephones and the telephone ladies and other elements. Such a great photo! and a wonderful vintage page.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @mary kate Wow, I'm so flattered that you would make this a fav. Thanks so much!
    • KarenW
      A little bit late but I will admit to being distracted by iSND! So the great news is this page has been selected as a Pretty Page and featured on The Pink Reptile Blog! Just a gorgeous page - love the photos and the use of sepia and just everything really! Congratulations! :happydance2Oh - and the story - so very cool!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).