zinzilah

1902_Mum

1902_Mum
zinzilah, Apr 7, 2019
Description:
I used M3 April 15 bits and pieces by our designers, and Sahlin Designs Rough times kit. And meanwhile my rough times still go on.
    • redplaid3
      I'm so sorry for your hard time. This is a very poignant piece. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    • AJK
      Weighty. Bless you and may each day the burden grow a bit lighter.
    • cfile
      Love and hugs Olga. It is not easy especially that it was so sudden with no warning. :( Sending you big hugs. My Mom was 54 when she passed, and Dad was just turning 60... I was grateful that he did so well for 23 years and I made sure I called him all the time and visited hiim at least twice a year - not a day went by that he didn't think of her... I do hope your Dad will be strong and can get through this with your help. Your Mom will always be around in spirit. He will need you very much to lean on. Marriages like our parents were/are special. I hope he will be ok, and you too. Just keep remembering the happy times and be mindful of the signs... Your Mom will send them to you when you need it most to let you know she is always with you. My heart breaks for you. I was 28 when my Mom passed. Thank you for sharing your most difficult moment and you scrapped it beautifully. Hugs my friend to you, John, your girls and most especially your Dad.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    525.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).