mmbstaley

Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch
mmbstaley, Mar 6, 2019
Description:
I'm really liking the white/near-white background look with stamps and paint elements to give it color lately. There weren't any stamped leaves in any of the PM Adventure sets like I wanted, so I made some from the leaf elements and one of Elif Sahin's fab designing styles.

credits: Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs: Project Mouse (Adventure) Bundle, Project Mouse (Adventure) Artsy, and Project Mouse (Adventure) Enamel Pins; Project Mouse Enamel Pin Alpha; Sahlin Studio March 2019 blog template; Elif Sahin: Style No 14 Distressed; Adventure Time freebie by Amber Shaw
font: Buka Bird, The Silver Reed by Heather Joyce
    • bellbird
      you're so creative! i love your stampy leaf border! and the title looks awesome with the red lilo stampy look combined with the blue pin alpha! love the tiki's down the middle too! awesome page and super awesome costumes!
    • jk703
      Me too - I love how you framed the center images and journaling with the stamped images. It looks great! Title work and shadows look fab!
    • Psychozoe
      How cute! i love stitch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).