mcurtt

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-04_April-BYOC_web

Pink-Reptile-Designs_2019-04_April-BYOC_web
    • cfile
      what a beautiful page and wonderful photo of your Mom and her friends.. Marilyn this makes my heart sing! This kit is perfct for that photo.. the vintage/retro look is perfect along with the fun title with the paper clip alpha. I love that you are using old photo of your Mom... I have been looking through my Mom's too a while back. Seeing them with their friend and HS days make me smile.. they were so classy back then!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thank you!

Oh, I agree totally! You don't see them in jeans and in my mom's case, very rarely slacks. You and I both have a place in our hearts for vintage photos. I have a few pics of my mother in her HS yearbook, but I haven't tried to do anything with them, they are so small. But I may try to attempt. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt oh the yearbook photos... scan them at high reolution like 600 dpi then in PS bring it in to your layout as a "place file"... File> Place Embedded.. that will allow you to enlarge (via transform/scale) without too much distortion/pixelation :) Try that. I do that alot.

I found some photos of Mom on her HS trip to Washington DC. They took the train and her room mate, was the Aunt of one of my friends from my Grandmother's neighborhood. That woman is still alive and since I am friends with Patricia (my friend) through FB, she was so glad to have them and shared them with her Aunt too... My Mom only started wearing slacks in the mid to late 1950's and that was when she looked like a movie magazine star :) The pants with the side zipper.. the "Doris Day / Sophia Loren" look :) Hugs!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so special and so beautiful. There's nothing like these vintage photos.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Fantastic. You rock these vintage pics!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).